Friday, May 6, 2011

Busy

I have fallen so far behind on this blog.  My youngest son is not much of a napper (which he finally is doing now) so I don't get much time to write.  We also have been super busy with lots more outings and even a few camping trips.  I've also started taking tennis lessons and I've join a moms walking/running group which is decreasing my time drastically but I'm still committed to writing this blog.  Please bare with me while I work out my schedule so I can find time to write and read all your wonderful blogs.

 Some nice spring days - hanging out on our deck
 Tavish giving Callen a lesson in building
 Callen hitching a ride in mommy's new wrap

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so adorable! Following you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, found you through bloggy moms. i'm following.

    ReplyDelete