Saturday, February 5, 2011

Visitors

Whenever someone comes to visit us, I like to show them a good time.  There is so much to see and do in the D.C. area that it's not a problem finding stuff to do as long as the weather and my kids cooperate (when kids don't cooperate you can have a pretty big disaster).   When family and friends come to visit I try let them decide what they want to see as it's their vacation and really I could see most of this stuff any day I want.  On this trip my dad really wanted to see three things: Ford Theater, Mount Vernon and the Marshall House. We did managed to get to 2 of the 3 as the Marshall house was closed.  We also managed to pack in a trips to the National Archives, Natural History Museum, Swimming, Skating, Outlet Mall, Dulles Town Center, and Air and Space Museum, all in 7 days. Also this was my dad's first time meeting his newest grandchild so there was lots of bonding time at home too. Needless to day I think we are now all exhausted.

 Grandpa's First Time Meeting Callen
Tavish getting a Grandpa Snuggle while watching the Hockey All Star Game

No comments:

Post a Comment